Pay in advance. No more lines, simply drive in and park.
All cruise parking fees must be paid-in-full prior to boarding the ship. Your license plate number in our system is your proof of payment.
To pre-pay online now, click here. Please have your license plate number ready.
On-Site Payment Options-- Have your license plate number ready (hint: take a picture of your license plate) and you may:
- Text to pay by sending "P2603" to (754) 227-2176 as listed on signage in the garage. Just follow the few quick steps to complete payment.
- Pay at a kiosk located in the elevator lobbies on each floor and the offsite lot. Follow the on-screen prompts. Note: Cash is accepted, however, exact payment is required. No change will be made. Kiosks do not accept bills larger than $50.00
- Pay via the Premium Parking mobile app the day of parking instead of text to pay or payment kiosk. The app is available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
If you forgot to pay or entered the wrong license plate number, call Premium Parking’s 24 hour assistance line at: 1-(844) 236-2011
Rates: Any car, minivan, truck (including extended cab), SUV, motorcycle, or any vehicle that can fit into a 8'-6" tall by 8’-6” wide by 16’ long spot is considered regular size. Height restricted vehicles able to fit into a regular size spot will be directed to offsite parking at Mobile Civic Center and pay the regular size rate. All oversize vehicles will be directed to offsite parking.
*Note: Once the parking garage at the terminal is full, parkers will be directed to the offsite parking lot at the Mobile Civic Center. In this case, drop your luggage and party off at the terminal and have the driver proceed to the Lawrence St. entrance to the offsite lot. A free shuttle will transport you to and from the terminal.
- Turn right onto Eslava Street and a police officer will direct you into the garage.
- A stevedore will help you unload and tag your luggage then send it to the ship. Please make sure you have your documents with you at all times - not in your luggage. You will not be allowed into your cabin until 1:30 p.m., so please allow the stevedores to take anything you do not want to carry around the ship with you.
- You will then be directed to the garage ramp. Remember to pay for parking before boarding the ship.
- Park and then walk to the glass doors at the north side of the garage. (opposite end of where you enter the terminal)
- Come down the elevator/stairs to the lobby where you will then show your documentation to the employees at the door. Afterwards, you will be directed to the screening area and to the check-in area.